Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bus Deregulation...

BUSES.
I'm too angry to talk about
buses, when I'm fussed.
I wait aways and sometimes
but not often, one appears.
Most times I start to walk
the mile or so. And between
stops, after a while, one
whistles by.
At the next stop, I always
sit or lie, or queue in endless
stance, under a rain filled sky.
That's why I'm too angry
to talk about buses
when I'm fussed..
STSTSPP1991

BUS DEGRADATION.
Billy not silly
don't want bus
to Piccadilly
Billy stand
here waiting
like a Roger Hunt
Billy don't know
the Ali McGraw
No wonder
Salford bus shelters
get smashed
to Daffy Duck
What about the punters
no-one cares
about the poor
Maggie's innovation
bus deregulation
She has got
a lot to answer for
Previously published in Cowardy Custards Last Stand in Salford.

clink-the-link-to-Proper Joe's


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses