Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Two Girls...

MOAN
+ MOAN
AND MOAN!

If you've got
two girls
you're gonna
need two 'phones.
So when they
call you up +
you're all alone -
and all they want
to do is moan -
you just put
'phone to 'phone
and let them
moan + moan
and moan!
AS25974

EVERYBODY'S MAD.
Madness ain't all
it's cracked up to be
you see, everybody's mad
to some degree...
it's not just me!
You were mad
about that lad! -
he was mad about
missing the bus.
She went mad about
getting so wet -
When I get mad!
I make a fuss
I burst my balls!
I throw my dummy
on the floor - I rattle
my cage and bark
at the cat. I wear
hats backwards
and uni-cycle
everywhere and
that's just if I can't
see my favorite
programme on tv!
291106

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses
Computer Assurance Degree Online Courses